About the Online Domestic Violence Class
You have likely found this program because you have been asked to complete a Domestic Violence Class by a judge, court, parole officer, probation officer, state or county official, attorney, family member, employer, etc. The Course For Violence program author is a Certified Domestic Violence Specialist (CDVS-1), Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS-1), and a member of the National Anger Management Association.
The Domestic Violence Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP)
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Program (BIPP)
- Battery Class
- Battery Intervention Program (BIP)
- Violence Class
- Violence Treatment Program (VTP)
The Domestic Violence Class is offered in minimum time requirements of four (4), eight (8), twelve (12), or sixteen (16) hours. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Domestic Violence Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Domestic Violence Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Domestic Violence Class is presented in eighteen (18) separate sections which address the following topics:
- Domestic violence
- Signs of domestic violence
- Family violence and child abuse
- Understanding the cycle of violence
- Dealing with stress
- The stress response
- Steps to take for success
- Challenge automatic thinking
- Stay in the box
- Forgive but do not forget
- The after-effects of domestic abuse
- Legal issues
- Domestic violence safety plan
- Stopping the cycle of abuse
- Learning how to communicate
- Stopping abuse forever
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Domestic Violence Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.