Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I go to sign-up and take the Domestic Violence Class?
- Are there any tests I will need to take?
- How long is the Domestic Violence Class?
- When will I receive my certificate of completion?
- How do you know where to send my certificate of completion?
- What is on the certificate of completion?
- Is your Domestic Violence Class guaranteed to be accepted?
- Will I receive proof of enrollment in the Domestic Violence Class?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Am I able to start and stop the Domestic Violence Class at any time?
- Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- Is the information I submit through this website shared with my employer, reported to the credit bureaus, or made public in any other way?
- Is the Domestic Violence Class available in Spanish or any other language?
- 1. Where do I go to sign-up and take the Domestic Violence Class?
The Domestic Violence Class is designed to be taken completely online. You do not need to make an appointment, visit an office, or make a phone call. You can click here to register and begin your course immediately.Return to top
- 2. Are there any tests I will need to take?
No. The Domestic Violence Class does not require that you complete any tests or evaluations in order to qualify for certification. You will, however, be given the option to complete a no-fail test at the end of your course. This test is offered for a nominal fee and allows us to indicate on your certificate of completion that you have successfully passed a knowledge assessment in addition to meeting the course requirements.Return to top
- 3. How long is the Domestic Violence Class?
You are required to spend a minimum of 4 to 16 hours reviewing the Domestic Violence Class material depending on which option you select. You do not, however, need to accrue that time in one sitting. Once enrolled, you may start and stop the Domestic Violence Class at your convenience.Return to top
- 4. When will I receive my certificate of completion?
Certificates are instantly available for download and printing the moment you complete the Domestic Violence Class. We will also immediately email a copy of your certificate to the provided email address. Emailed and downloaded certificates are always provided at no additional charge.
If you wish to be mailed an original document you will be given the option to purchase one at the end of your course for a nominal fee. This certificate is printed on premium paper and includes the course instructor's handwritten signature along with a raised, embossed seal.Return to top
- 5. How do you know where to send my certificate of completion?
During registration we will ask for your personal email address as well as that of your employer, attorney, legal professional, judge, caseworker, probation officer, counselor, or other party that is requiring that you complete a Domestic Violence Class. Some individuals or offices may have already established a profile with our website, in which case you may only need to provide a Referral Code.
Should you choose to be mailed an original document you will also be asked to provide a mailing address, which can be different from the address printed on your certificate.Return to top
- 6. What is on the certificate of completion?
Our certificate of completion comes on an exclusive document and includes a signature from the Course Instructor and our unique seal of certification. It will also include your name, date of birth, address, and the time requirement which was fulfilled.
If you choose to take the optional test at the end of the course your certificate will also indicate that you have successfully passed a written knowledge assessment.
The certificate does not indicate that the program was completed online. View a sample certificate.Return to top
- 7. Is your Domestic Violence Class guaranteed to be accepted?
Yes. While many participants take our online Domestic Violence Class for personal reasons, most will take this course to fulfill an occupational or legal requirement. We are very confident in the quality and acceptance of our program. If for any reason our Domestic Violence Class certificate is not accepted for an occupational or legal requirement we will refund your money in full with written proof of decline.Return to top
- 8. Will I receive proof of enrollment in the Domestic Violence Class?
Yes. Proof of enrollment will be emailed to you at no additional charge upon successful enrollment in the Domestic Violence Class. Your proof of enrollment will also remain available for download from your Student Dashboard and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your profile.Return to top
- 9. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. This includes debit cards, credit cards, and pre-paid cards displaying these logos.Return to top
- 10. Am I able to start and stop the Domestic Violence Class at any time?
Yes. You are able to pause your Domestic Violence Class at any time by clicking the "Sign Out" button. Doing so will save your progress and allow you to resume the Domestic Violence Class from where you left off.Return to top
- 11. Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- 12. Is the information I submit through this website shared with my employer, reported to the credit bureaus, or made public in any other way?
No. We do not ever share your information with any third party without your permission. When taking the Domestic Violence Class you will have the option to forward your certificate of completion to a third party that you specify, but this is optional and the choice is entirely yours.
Return to top
- 13. Is the Domestic Violence Class available in Spanish or any other language?
The Domestic Violence Class is provided in English but many students have successfully utilized Google's free translation tool to complete the course in another language. Google's free translation tool is available at https://translate.google.com.Return to top
Still have a question that was not answered? Click here to contact us.